sabato 3 gennaio 2015

Changes and Vacation

fashion need

Hello everyone? How did your 2015 start?! Today I'm really happy to announce that I finally changed the layout of my blog. I've been looking for the perfect layout for a while and I finally found it.
Something else I wanted to tell you is that I've been spending some days in one of most beautiful places in Italy: Courmayeur. This town is located at the foot of the Mont Blanc and my friends and I decided to spend there New Years Eve. This places is my second home and I've been spending all my winter vacations there since I was a child. Lately, because of school and things I had to do in Milan, it passed a year since I last went there. It's been magical to see all of my friends again and I've missed them so much.
Well, if you happen to be there, enjoy your time and go skiing. I reckon it's one of the best places for this kind of activities.
Another thing that I just thought about is that his is my very first post of 2015.  So I'm using this as a chance to wish you all a happy new year, full of emotions and of achievements. Never give up, no matter how old you are, because it's never too late or too soon!
Xo
Valentina
fashion need



fashion need


fashion need

fashion need

fashion need


fashion need
fashion need

SHARE:
© FASHION NEED - FASHION, TRAVEL & LIFESTYLE BLOG . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig