lunedì 12 gennaio 2015

Club Haus 80's

fashion need

As I already told you, our last saturday night was so much fun! We went to the Club Haus 80's and the atmosphere and the music was simply awesome! The photographer of the night was really good and he took awesome pictures of everyone!
However, this week just started and I'm already scared about all the things I have to do during this week!
First of all I have to realize a project on EXPO 2015. The pictures we have to take have to show the change of the city.. But this theme is so vaste and we could work months on it... And due two our procrastination we have to realize it in just one day! This is gonna be a mission.
Then I have to study for my math test ( which is also gonna be a mission impossible) and finally for my philosophy presentation. Wooo.
Anyways I'm happy to start a brand new week and I'm already (honestly) looking forward to the week end.. But let's be honest... Who doesn't?
Happy monday y'all!
Xo
Valentina

SHARE:
© FASHION NEED - FASHION, TRAVEL & LIFESTYLE BLOG . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig