martedì 20 gennaio 2015

Discounts for you on lastprice.it ! #WinIt

fashion need

Hello beautiful readers! I have a good news for you today! Do you want to have a 30% discount on the items sold on Lastprice ? What are you waiting for?! Participate and you could win a 30% discount to buy some of their amazing products! The discounts are valid also on already on sale products!!!
All you need to do is very simple...

First of all follow me on Instagram @valerago , on Bloglovin @Fashionneed and on GFC
Then, take a look at their website https://www.lastprice.it/  and tell me what you would like to buy with a comment below and why! I'm way to curious!
And don't forget to write me your e-mail!
In exactly 3 days I will contact the winners of the discount code  per e-mail!
I have 50 coupons available for you, so don't hesitate and participate!!
Oh, I almost forgot! I have also a 50% discount for you ;) Who will be the lucky winner?
Can't wait to find out what you would buy!
I'm leaving you with some pictures of the products I like the most!!
Xo
Valentina

fashion need

fashion need

fashion need
SHARE:
© FASHION NEED - FASHION, TRAVEL & LIFESTYLE BLOG . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig